Date(s) - 22/06/2018 - 23/06/2018
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Categories No Categories
NASSCOM SME Connect: Design Thinking Workshop
Did you know that Medium, small and emerging enterprises comprise over 80% of the total number of firms present in India. However together their total revenue contribution to the IT-BPM exports is 60% as compare to 40% coming in from the top larger companies. NASSCOM want to bring eMarketplace Portal discussion with SMEs and will also discuss on Market access, Training & reskilling and adopt effective innovation.
- Despite knowing that companies have much more potential in the market, they are not able grow beyond certain level, rather they are not able to break the glass ceiling. So how to go that extra mile and break the glass ceiling?
- Creating a second line of leaders has become the biggest challenge in organizations. Filling in the vacuum created due to departure of the great leaders is utmost necessary. Having spoken about it, lets’ discuss, who and how can we create these second line leaders?
- Market access – SMEs are often unable to take advantage of market opportunities, how do we overcome these obstacles and improve competitiveness on the global and domestic market.
- Training and reskilling an organization’s workforce to operate new solutions has become a biggest challenging. How do we handle this?
- The pace of innovation continues to increase not only in the developed world but also in developed markets. The key issue facing many SME companies is related to how they can adopt and think effective innovation.
- Lack of Peer support – How do SME companies collaborate and work together to get new business among the same community and increase the ease and efficiency of knowledge sharing.